SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Spending Time With Friends and Family

Last night, my father came to my sister's house. Spending some quality time together I guess ;-)

Its in this morning, I spend my time with my sister and her husband. We talk and eat together. We do that until I am forgot that I had to meet my friends by 12pm. It is 11am and I only realise it when I receive one of my friend's sms.

Actually, we are planning to meet up and watch movie together. The movie title?? "WANTED". An 18SG film. Wow!! The movie had a good visual effect and had a line-up of best actors.

After watched the film, my friends wanted to go to Low Yat Plaza to survey something up. In the meantime, I'm very tired and as we arrived at Monorail Imbi Station from KL Central, I felt so sleepy.

Thus, I say goodbye to both of my friends...

p/s: I wonder whether all of you wonder about who are those 2 mysterious friends of mine.

No comments: