SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Public Transportation

This morning, I went to Times Square with my sister. She wannted to take part in Sudoku Challenge organized by News Strait Times there. As for me, I just wanted to fill up my free time with something. It is boring to spend all the time with books and in front of the computer. Didn't you?

In the afternoon, I went to explore the bus routes around Desa Pandan and KL. I found myself puzzled with our public transportation system. Why they just don't get all the public tranports integrated into a one large system that makes life more easier for million of people??!! Ahhh!!!

Well, nevertheless, I still need to use them for my daily life... I can't escape and never can.

No comments: