SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Monday, June 23, 2008

From Desa Pandan To Jalan Othman...

Mmm... I'm back in KL! Starting last friday, I had arrive here in Desa Pandan. Living in my sister house. Together with her husband. They just get married last December. Yup :-)

Today, I'm heading to my faculty. My future. This afternoon will be brief for me... I guess so...

I take bout 1 hour from Desa Pandan to Jalan Othman. Riding the bus, monorail and again bus.

This will be my life for the next 1 month!

No comments: