SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

OPTIMIST Blog Update!!

Yes, starting yesterday, I had started to update OPTIMIST Blog. I doing so because I got many suggestions from my friends to make the blog look more interesthing and nice. Well, I started by trying to change the blog template at first last week. However, to my despair, there were various problems that I encountered. Nevertheless, I did not given up.
I had searched various blogs and websites to find suitable template for OPTIMIST blog. Finally, I got a few templates to match the blog and society image. But again there were problems that I need to fix. The major problem was the HTML code. I never learned about it but to ensure that the template could match beautifully with the blog content, I need to configure the HTML code for the template.
Well, after much experimenting and tireless efforts, I had now figured out how to use the code. Fuh!! Alhamdulillah!!
So, at this time, during this note is written, I am on my way to change the OPTIMIST blog image. I hope that the image can be accepted by all the readers of our association blog.

p/s: I should start using word "web" to replace the word "blog". What do you think?

No comments: