SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back To Faculty

I'm here in my faculty in Jalan Othman, Petaling Jaya. Class should start today but it had been postponed to tomorrow due to circumstances.

What so ever, I'm happy to be back here. I'm very eager to start my sudy.

I want to do my best during this semester. No more excessive social activities, no more early hour meetings and no more heavy responsibilities.

Now, I'm concentrating to my happy life. Thanks to Allah for giving me this oppportunity. I'll work hard and try my best to live life to the fullest!!!

p/s: But still unsatisfied with the government move of fuel price hike... ;-)

No comments: