SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Giving A Helping Hand

Today, an unprecedented event had happened.

ihikhikAt 4.oopm, a phone call had been answered by me. Its Assoc Prof Chen Ai Hong. She told me to go to her office immediately. So, there I go...

Well, actually, she asked me for some help to handle a new student. Yes, a new student. For UiTM Optometry Programme. And guess what?? The new student is a male.

Hahaha... lucky for the 2 bachelors of the 1st year students to have a new male classmate to accompany them. sengihnampakgigi

Well, this new student is a transfer student from the FTMSK, UiTM Shah Alam. He travel all alone by himself from Shah Alam to Jalan Othman, Petaling Jaya. And for the fact, he never put his feet in Selangor or Kuala Lumpur before as he live/study all his life in Johore. Very brave indeed. sembah Me myself will not have the courage to do so!!!

Back to the situation, this boy is a firm boy. Nevertheless, he still does not know, what supposedly done because he need to tranfer out from Jati College to the Alamanda College. He said that he will travel using the taxi tomorrow to bring all his things to the Alamanda.

But, for me, using taxi is outrageoustakbole. So, I try had to figure something so that this boy does not need to waste so much money for the taxi. And that is when I start calling my friend, Ainwomen. Ain is a UiTM SRC (Student Representative Council) member for my faculty.

I asked for her help. After discussion about the situation, she agreed to help me out. (THANK YOU AIN). I know that Ain is a student leader with a student heart. She is my friend. A friend that always try to help other friends. I am very much grateful to have her as my friend.

Besides Ain, Hanina men(I called her Nina) also give her full cooperation. She is also an excellent friend. It is difficult to have such friend nowadays. THANK YOU NINA.

Thus, in the end, the new student is finally able to move without any hussle and tussle to the Alamanda with the help of those two. surprised Alhamdulillah.

p/s: I hope that he does not forget those two.men2

No comments: