SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY

Peoples say that i'm mad.
Peoples say that i'm crazy.
Peoples say that i just make my position difficult.
Peoples says if I do this and that, it will affects my future.

Peoples say that i'm too confident.
Peoples say that i'm too brave.
Peoples see me as too reckless.
Peoples thought negatively about me.

Peoples are people.
They are human.
They are created by Allah.

I am a human being.
I am created by Allah.

I do many things.
I do it within my means.


It is me. I do things differently.


*This poem is written by me.

Ditujukan kepada "mereka". =p

No comments: