SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Monday, December 15, 2008

What I Do During This Holiday??

Again... reading.... reading whenever I have time to do so.

But, I do have other activities to make up my time during this holiday.

Here are the lists:

1) Spending time with family. Yes, 24/7 in the house. Never went out except to go to Tok Ayah house... occasionally.

2) Watching T.V. Hahaha... Indon cinetron and Malay soap opera.. Wow... That all I have... No Astro.

3) Playing computer games. Mmm... what wrong with me... I try several times to fight the monster in Prince of Persia... but to no good.



4) Browsing the internet. Hmmph... not too much as no internet at home... well... fortunately... blogging can be done using Microsoft Words 2007... save it first... upload later.


5) Sleeping and eating. This is the best I say... I'm fatter!

No comments: