SaLaM PeRkEnAlAn!!! (^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Selamat datang. Anda semua dialu-alukan untuk membaca sebarang tulisan saya di blog ini. Silalah beri komen. Jangan segan-segan. (^_^)v

TAZKIRAH


Firman ALLAH S.W.T: “It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith - for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom” – Surah al-Fath: 4.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time To Change


Life is wonderful. Yes, indeed. It is wonderful not because of wonderful surrounding but rather because of ourselves. We make life beautiful. We make it wonderful. We make it lively. No other than us.



After seeing my last semester final exam result, it makes me motivated to try harder next semester. It is me that makes choices. So wonderful. I am now have the motivation that I desperately needed for the past 2 sem. At last, it is arrive within me.
That's why life is so wonderful!!!

No comments: